Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RAC Performance Tuning Seminar on Jan 25 and 26, 2011

Thank you all those who attended my Live Virtual Class on RAC Performance Tuning on January 25th and 26th. You chose to invest your time with me, for which I am immensely grateful. Some of you have sent me email afterwards how well you liked it. Please keep sending them - they make any speaker's day. Even if you didn't like something, please let me know. Your feedback is very important for me. It is more so this time since this is the first time I delivered a live virtual class.

One of the major complaints seem to be most were not aware that it was 4 hours each day. I can understand your frustration; but I hope the communication will be better from the organizers next time. I was not the organizer; so I will not be able to tell what went wrong.

The scripts can be downloaded: from http://www.proligence.com/racperf.zip

Some questions came for TVD$XSTAT. It can be downloaded from http://antognini.ch/downloads/tvdxtat_40beta9.zip

Please return the evaluation forms back to OU; they need that. And, as I mentioned, please send me your fedback - good or bad - they are valuable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Arup. We are waiting for your next RAC Seminars,
Best regards,
Wissem
www.oracle-class.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you Arup Nanda for your great ability to communicate your large knowledge.Please Arup, I would want to know if, generally, it's possible for to watch a video of seminars you gave (in order for us to learn from you, even if we were not present at these seminars).
Best regards.
Sam

Arup Nanda said...

@Anonymous - thank you for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

About the videos - some of my webcasts are recorded and placed on their respective sites. I do not record anything of mine; so I don't have any. You don't need to see a video of me, trust me on that :) you would want to hear the audio and see the recording of the slides.

On the same subject, I am actually trying to publish a series with some animations and web based recording to explain concepts, sort of like a video blog. It's coming; so please stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Eagerly Waiting for web based recordings and animations about the concepts. Yours Webcast on Demystifying Cache Fusion was excellent. It cleared many of my doubts. Waiting for more Arup.

Thanks
Bala

Harrison Cunningham said...

Usually I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice post.

Translate