Friday, March 11, 2011

New York Oracle User Group DBA SIG Webcast

Thank you all those who attended my webcast "Deferred Statistics and SQL Plan Management for Performance in Oracle 11g" for the DBA SIG of New York Oracle User Group. The recording will be available on that website sometime later. In the meantime, here is the zipfile with the slides and the scripts I used for the demo, if you are interested. The script names are referenced in the slides.

This was the first time NYOUG used webcasts for the SIG meetings. I was the guinea pig for the experiment. I paid a little in the way, though. There were technical glitches for the first 10 minutes; and there some annoying background noises for the first 45 minutes. But considering this being the first webcast, I think NYOUG handled it pretty well. Thank you, Simay.

As always, please let me know how you liked it, or didn't.

1 comment:

Ava Brown said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Translate