Monday, April 11, 2011

Day One of Collaborate 11 - My Session

Thank you everyone who came to my session which got off with a rocky start due to a recording issue in the facilities. I was also the manager of the Manageability Bootcamp which ran the whole day. My sincere thanks to the speakers who spoke on the track. We had some of the best speakers and best topics.

If you want to get a copy of my session - Wait Events in RAC - you can download it here. Three more sessions and two expert panels to go.

My next sessions

(1) RAC Customer Panel - 4/12 9:15 - 10:15
(2) HA Bootcamp Panel - 4/12 11:45 - 12:15
(3) RAC for Beginners - 4/13 8:00 - 9:00
(4) Secure your Database in a Single Day - 4/13 2:15-3:15
(5) Designing Applications for RAC - 4/14 8:30 - 9:30

I hope to see all there.

4 comments:

Geek Dad DBA said...

Arup - Know your busy , but when you get a chance can you double check your link to the presentation?

Every time I try to download the paper it does not work.

Thanks for all you do!

Thanks,
Frank

Geek Dad DBA said...

Nevermind, I figured it out. Thx.

Madhu Nair said...

Arup, I am unable to read your attachment using Microsoft PowerPoint. Can you advice us how to read your attachment.
Thanks

Sean McKenzie said...

A great blog post makes you think and you've certainly given me a few tid bits to consider.

Translate