Friday, November 11, 2016

Sangam16 Session: Preventing SQL and PL/SQL Injection Attacks

Thank you all those who came to my session at Sangam 16, the conference of All India Oracle User Group, where I presented as a part of the OTN ACE Directors APAC Tour.


You can download the materials here. Slides and Scripts used in the demo


As always, I would highly appreciate your feedback, be it here as a comment, or via social media or email.


Email: arup@proligence.com
Twitter: @ArupNanda
Facebook.com/ArupKNanda
Google+: +ArupNanda

3 comments:

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.

alpha88group.com

webbet123.com

HVAC Contractors Decatur said...

Hello mate, great blog post

Edward said...

Thanks for sharing the slides, I always wanted to learn how to do SQL injections.




___________________________________
I work in geospatial analytics.

Translate