Friday, November 19, 2010

Seminar in Bucharest

Thank you all those who attended my seminars in Bucharest. Thank you for taking the time of two days with me. I hope it has been worthwhile. I sincerely apologize for the delay in start of the first day. It was entirely my fault - I messed up the time difference calculations.

Please access the scripts and other materials from http://www.proligence.com/advrman_bucharest. You should have the userid and password from the class. If you have forgotten, please let me know.

Here are is the addition resource I was referring to. To present the consolidated view the status of all RMAN jobs in a single catalog:  http://arup.blogspot.com/2010/11/tool-to-present-consolidated-view-of.html

4 comments:

Paula said...

HI Arup,

Thanks so much for letting us film you! We are now in post-production, you will see the results in a short while ;-)

Best Wishes!
The OU Marketing Team in RO.

Arup Nanda said...

Thank you, Paula. Can't wait to see the video.

Anonymous said...

The Victory Lane Leather Jacket is constructed from vintage, distressed leather that will further distress over time specific to your wear pattern Harley Davidson Leather Jacket

Outdoor kitchen & fireplace Lilburn GA said...

Nice post, have a look at Karachi Pizza Deals

Translate