Sunday, December 12, 2010

New York Oracle User Group 2010 Session

Thank you for all those who came to my session in NYOUG Metro Area Meeting. I know you had choices; and  I am honored by for gracing my session. I apologize for running out of time. In the hindsight, I should have entertained questions at the end.

You can download the presentation here.
You can download the paper that describes the presentation here.

Based on the feedback I received, I started a new blog series "100 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Oracle Database". You may want to check out the first of the series. It talks about the commits and the frequency of block flushes to the disk - questions that came up during my presentation.

3 comments:

Ava Brown said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

หวยเด็ดหวยดัง said...



I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
jacksondiscgolf.org/
airsoftdynamics.net/

emailtaai said...

There's nothing like a Lock Systems Replacement Parts to add convenience and safety at your front door or gate. And these days you don't even need to be home to see who is at your door. Lock Systems Replacement Parts, as well as at stations throughout the apartment building and in each apartment.

Translate