Thursday, February 07, 2013

Boston DBA SIG Feb 6, 2013 Meeting Materials

Thank you all for coming to my session - Exadata from Beginner to Advanced in 3 Hours - on an evening in the dead of winter and staying for 4 hours. It was an amazing experience for me to see the sheer volume of interaction, which can only mean the depth of engagement of the attendees - a dream for any speaker. Thank you.

Here is the deck for the session which contains the scripts I used in the demo. Hope you enjoy them. As always, I will appreciate any feedback - good, ugly and anything in between.




Congratulation to those who won the upcoming book from Apress: Expert Exadata Recipes by John Clarke. It's the latest, and arguably the best book on Exadata so far. No; I am not the author and I have no incentive to promote this book in any way. But I have had the privilege to be the technical reviewer and I have first hand account of the quality of the book.

No comments:

Translate