Friday, February 15, 2013

My Sessions in RMOUG 2013

Many thanks for attending my sessions (I had a whopping four of them!) ar Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group Training Days 2013. I was pleasantly surprised to find some attending all four. Thank you. You all made my day.
Here you can download the slides and the demo scripts I used. Sorry about the delay. I didn't get a chance to post these earlier.

  1. Exadata for Oracle DBAs
  2. RAC for Beginners
  3. Beginning Performance Tuning
  4. Stats with Confidence
  5. Stats with Intelligence
 As always, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Mohammed said...

Thanks for sharing..

One typo error at "RAC for Beginners" on page no 5.

updating empno = 1 but name is changing for empno 2.

Thanks

Yousuf,
SME.
Oracle Corp.

Unknown said...

Felicitari pentru blog.

Simple sau tunate masinile sunt o nevoie. Cu ceva ani in urma earau un moft.
Masinile sunt bijuterii ale barbatilor. Femeile cumpara bratari, cercei de milioane de lei, noi barbati ne delectam cu ceva piese, leduri si alte nimicuri.


Mult noroc in toate.

Translate